Milan Pole Dance Studio’s Summer Pole Camp 2013 Fourth edition!
Imagine waking up and starting the day with a stretch class on the beach, a bit of fun in the sun and sand, then onto some training in the afternoon with workshops held by the world’s best pole dancers!
Up to 3 weeks of pole, fun, training, pole, friends, pole, beach side cocktails and sunny days…did I mention there’s pole dancing?
For all levels, Beginners to Advanced, you’re sure to have a blast learning new moves, hanging out with new friends and getting a holiday while you’re at it!
Whilst staying in a cool hotel by the beach, where a range of healthy meals are included, you also get full access to the wellness space and spa area, the perfect way to relax those muscle after the fabulous workshops.
At the end of the week there will be a show where you get the chance to perform! Anyone can give it a go, even if you’ve just learnt your first move this week, and you get to watch the stars of pole dance in action too!
- Week 1- July 22th - July 29st Instructors: Marion Crampe & Estee Zakar
- Week 2- July 30th - August 5th Instructors: Hanke Vanselaar & Laurence Hilsum
- Week 3- August 6th - August 12th Instructors: Prana Ovide-Etienne & Karol Helms
You can stay for one, two or three weeks!
St Martin Island, Caribbean
You’ll be staying at Mercure St-Martin & Marina Hotel
The airport code is SXM
How Much? Price per person/per week
|| 1280,00 euro
|Double room (share with one girl)
|| 990,00 euro
|Triple room (share with 2 girls)
|| 940,00 euro
|Bring a friend
Accommodation (6 nights, 7 days)
- 10 hours of pole training per week with the world’s best pole dancers including stretch classes (you will also have the option of booking private lessons)
- Healthy Breakfast and Dinner included
- Complementary vouchers protein shakes
- The access to and opportunity to perform at the weekly show
- Access to wellness area
For Booking: email@example.com
Early bird Discount: BOOK & PAY BEFORE MARCH 31ST 2013 and get a 5% discount
Follow us on Facebook: Summer Pole Camp!
To download posters click here: