ENTRY LEVEL DIVISION
Entry Level Division Competitors are allowed to invert.
- Basic Side Mount Inversions
- Wrist Seat
- Inside/Outside Leg Hangs
- Basic Climbs
- Superman (not from Aerial)
- Aerial Inversions (from floor only)
- Shoulder Mounts
- Hip Holds
- Jade Splits and Variations
- Allegra or Variation
- Handstands, Handsprings
- Or any other moves that mimic the strength/flexibility of said moves above.
*If you can do any of the restricted moves, you should be applying for a higher division.
Competitor can climb, spin or sit on the pole. If the feet are off the floor, from a climb, competitor must keep the head above the hips at all times, the only aerial skills allowed are pole sits (pole between the legs with one or both hands connected and head above or in line with hips and supine, or in an armpit hold (feet can be free of pole, head must remain above hips). No other positions are allowed aerially on the pole. Judges will be looking for strong emphasis on creative use of the lower half of the pole, transitions, and floor work.
- Descending into it is okay as long as you are already inverted. For all leg positions hips must be above the shoulders.
- Straddle/Front split positions are fine as long as hips are above shoulders.
- Aerial Deadlifts from the pole (cannot start with hips below the shoulders)
- Lever positions.
- Iron X positions.
- Deadlifting from any position, even starting from the floor. This is not allowed, no Phoenix.
*Same guidelines as Handsprings/handstands.
- Aerial Shoulder Mounts to the pole are allowed as long as they are not held in a lever position at any point.
- Deadlift Shoulder Mounts from the floor or pole are allowed.
- No level positions, hips must stay above shoulders in presentation.
EXTREME FLEXIBILITY MOVES
- Front Split presentation positions are allowed, but disallowed if front leg is in an extreme over spilt, such as being pulled behind the head or shoulder.
- Russian Splits.
- Rainbow Marchenko.
- Cocoon from leg hand positions.
- Moves where leg is brought fully behind the back/head in an extended position.
- Front split presentations, if front leg is in an extreme over spilt, such as being pulled behind the head or shoulder.
- Tumbles/Cartwheels are allowed as long as one body part is connected to the pole throughout the maneuver.
- Superman Tumble to leg hang is allowed.
- Gymnastics Flips where body disconnects fully from the pole at any time.
- Fonji/Rev Fonji.
- Chinese Pirouettes.
- Front Flips.
- Drops where head begins above hips and remains so, are allowed as long as it comes to a complete stop before the floor.
- Drops where head is level with the hips (i.e. jade) and remain so, are allowed as long as it comes to a complete stop before the floor.
- Any drop where body contact remains on the pole is allowed.
SEMI PRO/PRO/DOUBLES/MEN’S/MASTERS/POLE ART
There are no Move Caps for Semi Pro, Pro, Doubles, Men’s, Masters & Pole Art.
AERIAL HOOP L1
- No consecutive rolls
- No release skills (drops)
- No lever style skills (planche, side lever/planche, meathook)
- No heel hang
- No neck hang
- Leg assisted pullover results in no demerits
AERIAL HOOP L2
- No neck hangs