SEMI PRO, PRO, DOUBLES, MENS, MASTERS, POLE ART
There are no Move Caps for Semi Pro, Pro, Doubles, Men’s, Masters & Pole Art.
- Basic Side Mount Inversions from the floor
- Wrist Seat
- Inside/Outside Leg Hangs
- Basic Climbs
- Superman (not from Aerial)
- Basic butterfly (not extended)
HANDSPRINGS & HANDSTANDS
- Descending into it is okay as long as you are already inverted. For all leg positions hips must be above the shoulders.
- Straddle/Front split positions are fine as long as hips are above shoulders.
ELBOW GRIP – Same guidelines as Handsprings/handstands.
- Aerial Shoulder Mounts to the pole are allowed as long as they are not held in a lever position at any point.
- Deadlift Shoulder Mounts from the floor or pole are allowed.
EXTREME FLEXIBILITY MOVES
- Front Split presentation positions are allowed, but disallowed if front leg is in an extreme over spilt, such as being pulled behind the head or shoulder.
FLIPS AND TUMBLES
- Tumbles/Cartwheels are allowed as long as one body part is connected to the pole throughout the maneuver.
- Superman Tumble to leg hang is allowed.
- Drops where head begins above hips and remains so, are allowed as long as it comes to a complete stop before the floor.
- Drops where head is level with the hips (i.e. jade) and remain so, are allowed as long as it comes to a complete stop before the floor.
- Any drop where body contact remains on the pole is allowed.
AERIAL HOOP L1
- No consecutive rolls
- No release skills (drops)
- No lever style skills (planche, side lever/planche, meathook)
- No heel hang
- No foot hang
- No neck hang
- Leg assisted pullover results in no demerits
AERIAL HOOP L2
- No neck hangs
• No slack line drops
• No unsupported aerial inverts (no inversions unsupported from either the floor or standing in the hammock)
FLOOR FLOW AND BASE WORK
• No inversions supported by the legs
• No inversions higher than over head extended arm height.